The Client Service Associate position is an entry level position designed to prepare candidates for the role of Client Account Manager. The Client Services Associate will participate in ongoing training and is also responsible for contributing to internal projects and providing support to the Client Account Managers. The Client Services Associate is expected to make the transition to Client Account Manager within 3 to 6 months.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Participates in training sessions on company protocols for international payroll management and client services.
- Receives training on proprietary software.
- Review Excel documents and verify figures using basic accounting knowledge.
- Inputs new hire information into payroll system.
- Creates and updates workspaces in internet based document sharing solution.
- Assists with internal projects such as preparing materials to be sent to clients and partners.
- Works effectively within the team to ensure all department deadlines and payroll deadlines are met.
- Assists in generating reports to analyze, audit, reconcile and verify payroll data.
- Assists in generating the invoice to the client with the accurate bureaus, fees and exchange rates.
- Strong communication and cross cultural skills to collaborate with international team members.
- Gradually assumes more responsibility for payroll processing and client services as transition to Client Account Manager is completed.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- Experience – One to two years related experience and/or training, preferably in a service environment.
- Other Skills and Abilities – Bilingual language skills are sometimes required.
If you are interested in applying for one of our current job openings, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the Position Title and add your resume as an attachment. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in Celergo!