Openings in US
The Client Account Manager is in charge of the overall client account management including managing payroll information as well as researching and responding to payroll and tax related questions. Most importantly, they are accountable for insuring that timely payments have been made to both the government and the employees of our clients.
This position is a blend of accounting, HR, finance and consulting. Some of the job responsibilities will include:
- Serve as a single point of contact for client inquiries, invoicing and issues
- Review Excel documents and verify figures using basic accounting knowledge
- Interact and communicate with international partners to clarify country specific items
- Relay pertinent payroll information to our global partners in a timely manner
Work Experience Requirements:
- Excellent relationship, presentation, writing and verbal skills
- The ability to solve problems in a logical and efficient manner
- Exceptional organizational skills, which include an ability to multitask and the ability to ensure all tasks are done in an efficient and prompt manner
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically: Word, Outlook and most importantly Excel
- Four year college degree; preferably Economics, Finance, Business, International Studies or similar field
- Experience in a Client Services capacity with some knowledge of payroll and/or basic accounting preferred
- 2-5 years of work experience preferred
- Bi-lingual a plus
Celergo’s US office is located at 750 Estate Drive in Deerfield, IL, and is accessible by public transportation (Lake Cook Road Metra Station, Milwaukee North District Line).
Compensation: Commensurate to experience plus excellent benefits.
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume here. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in Celergo!