A rapidly growing international company that provides payroll services is looking for a Procurement Specialist to analyze market pricing, recommend pricing models, and negotiate fees within our global network of service suppliers. Celergo has offices in Illinois, Budapest, and Singapore. Celergo seeks candidates that are flexible, upbeat, self-starters, and keenly interested in international business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the list below. Other duties may be assigned.
The Procurement Specialist will act as the primary subject matter expert and negotiator with regard to local, regional and global pricing of services within Celergo’s supplier model and the overall payroll services market.
- Evaluate and negotiate pricing within the Celergo supplier network to ensure costs are reasonable and fair relative to services provided in the respective local market.
- Collect and analyze market level pricing for comparative analysis to ensure Celergo suppliers remain competitive.
- Evaluate local, regional and global trends related to pricing fluctuations over periods of time.
- Conduct pricing model updates and related negotiations, as required, but no less than annually.
- Reduce overall supplier costs to Celergo through pricing negotiation, favorable payment terms, and simplification of pricing models.
- Identify opportunities for consolidation of suppliers to maximize value of volume discounts and/or reduce supplier network costs.
- Analyze and negotiate cost breakdowns.
- Define, measure and track pricing to provide targeted analyses of budget impact.
- Manage and input data into Celergo Pricing Tool.
- Serve as resource to Celergo team members regarding questions pertaining to supplier pricing
- Lead discussions and meetings regarding Celergo pricing, strategies, and tools.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Business. International Studies is a plus.
- Experience – The successful candidate will have 3 to 5 years of experience with pricing negotiations. International business and/or financial services experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Proven negotiation skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Independent, self-motivated individual that requires minimal supervision
- Experience establishing & maintaining positive working relationships with employees at all levels and business partners.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
The company is located in Deerfield, IL, and is accessible by public transportation (Lake Cook Road Metra Station, Milwaukee North District Line)
If you are interested in applying, please submit your resume here. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in Celergo.