Celergo is seeking a VBA and Excel Developer with advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Access, VBA and macro writing. The Developer will report to the Manager of IT and will maintain and troubleshoot Excel programs and related utilities within the Celergo software environment. These utilities require knowledge of relational database and ability to run basic SQL queries. Ability to perform some desktop support tasks will be a big plus.
- Advanced VBA programming in MS Excel
- Database experience in MS SQL, MS Excel VBA and MS Access
- Ability to work and deliver to deadlines
- Experience of actively participating in a team environment, while demonstrating the capability to work independently
- Customer facing and customer focused
- Owns problems and sees them through to satisfaction.
- Provide technical expertise in assessing projects and related initiatives to enhance or support the Celergo’s IT environment.
- Provide assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and related IT infrastructures.
- Write technical procedures and/or supporting documentation for the applications including operational usage or procedures, user guides, etc.
- Participate in projects and perform other duties as may be assigned by IT department
- Proven experience of developing Excel and VBA scalable and distributed applications
- Experience working on Excel macros and formulas
- Experience working with Access Database
- Experience creating slick UI in MS Office/VBA forms for gathering user inputs
- SQL experience with ability to write queries
- Ability to provide some desktop support
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, Folder Permissions, Network Shares and network connectivity
- Windows XP/7 skills and troubleshooting experience
If you are interested in applying for one of our current job openings, please email us at email@example.com. Be sure to include the Position Title and add your resume as an attachment. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for your interest in Celergo!