Celergo, a growing international company that provides payroll services is looking for a Conversion Project Manager. We have offices in Chicago, Singapore and Budapest. We are in need of a person who is flexible, upbeat, a self-starter, willing to continually learn, and interested in international business.
The Conversion Project Manager will be responsible for leading the effort to analyze, plan and perform conversion activities for existing Celergo clients to Celergo’s technology platforms while ensuring high quality with minimal impact to the client. This role will have direct interaction with the Development, Implementation, Client Services and Partner Management teams within Celergo as well as interaction with Celergo clients, as required.
- Manage and direct the conversion process to ensure a complete and accurate migration to the technology platform in a timely and efficient manner while minimizing the impacts to the client.
- Identify all conversion requirements including communication, training, documentation, data migration, testing and post-conversion activities required to deliver a successful outcome.
- Identify and enact risk mitigation strategies to reduce project risks.
- Analyze existing client complexities for fit/gap analysis in preparation for conversion activities.
- Develop project plans that identify and track all required tasks and assignments including quality controls and checkpoints.
- Capture and track issues arising to ensure proper resolution and/or escalation, as required.
- Identify and enact time and cost saving methods that expedite work activities while delivering high quality outcomes.
- Coordinate efforts of staff and other departments to ensure requirements are met within established time schedules and budget constraints.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, or related field with a minimum of four to seven years working experience.
- Proven capability in leading large, complex projects using structured project management methodologies. PMP certification is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced technical aptitude with exceptional understanding of tools and methodologies used for data migration and integration.
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Ability to define and adhere to critical deadlines.
The company is located in Deerfield, IL, and is easily accessible to public transportation and multiple communities.
If you are the right person for this role, please submit your resume along with a cover letter stating your salary requirements and why this would be the perfect job for you. Only those submitting salary requirements will be considered.