Click on the question to see the answer:
Will you handle the payments for all of my countries including employee, social programs, and local tax payments?
Yes. In many situations we manage the funding needs for our clients including all employee payments, social programs, and local tax payments. This is accomplished in two ways:
1) Clients provide one payment to Celergo and we handle the currency needs and distribution worldwide.
2) Celergo obtains a power of attorney over a client’s payroll bank account and we manage the payments.
If a client wishes to distribute the payroll on their own, Celergo will supply the payment details directly to the client for disbursement.
My company is regionally based. Do you support my global payroll needs while interfacing directly with my regional teams?
We price our services based on three criteria:
- The Country
- The number of pay cycles
- The number of employees per pay cycle.
Please contact us to obtain a quote.
Many of the requirements and overall elements within SSAE 16 are essentially similar to that of SAS 70, with some exceptions as noted below.
- Management of the Service Organization will be required to provide a written assertion about the following, which the service auditor will then attest to:
- The fairness of the presentation of the description of the service organization’s system;
- The suitability of the design of the controls to achieve the related control objectives stated in the description; and
- The operating effectiveness of those controls to achieve the related control objectives stated in the description (Type II Only)
- During the process of understanding the service organization’s system, the Service Auditor would be required to obtain information that would identify risks that the description of the service organization’s system is not fairly presented or that the control objectives stated in the description were not achieved due to intentional actions by service organization personnel.